Reliable Network Testing and Design Services
Hixxa Communications offers a comprehensive suite of testing services to verify and ensure quality and reliability of customers’ telecom networks and high-speed fiber optic lines.
- Evaluation and testing of high speed telecom lines (OC-3, OC-12, STM-1 etc.)
- Evaluation and testing of VoIP, ATM and Central Office switches
- Assessment and audio survey of public address systems in transit stations
- Evaluation of tunnel radio coverage
- Drive testing to verify cellular service coverage
Design Testing Tools
Hixxa Communications has developed an extensive array of advanced tools. The tools are used for design and engineering of wireless and microwave network, including site location, service area coverage prediction, frequency planning, interference prediction and digital microwave interconnect engineering.
RF Propagation Tool
A fundamental task for a Radio network designer is to predict RF coverage by using “RF Propagation Tool” based on a set of proposed site parameters and system requirements that would help to determine whether the intended service objectives can be met. The characteristics of a propagating RF signal largely depends on the radio frequency, geographic terrain, foliage, buildings, and varying weather conditions.